Partners

Partners

Susan G Komen
Did you know that 1 in 8 women are diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime? In Los Angeles County alone, approximately, 6000 new cases are diagnosed each year. Of those 6,000, around 290 patients are under the age of 40.Babes For Boobs chose to partner with the Los Angeles County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen since their vision is a world without breast cancer. They promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever. To fulfill their vision and promise, 75% of their net proceeds stay in LA County for education, diagnostic, navigation and support programs. The remaining 25% is dedicated to the Komen National Grant Program, which is one of the most innovation programs in breast cancer research.

All proceeds from the live auction portion of the event will benefit the Los Angeles County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen.

Click the link below to read more about Komen LA County’s Community Impact:

http://komenlacounty.org/grants/

blank


blank

Spanx started with an invention that revolutionized the undergarment industry, made panty lines a thing of the past and changed the way women around the world get dressed. Today, Spanx offers comfortable, everyday essentials ranging from shapewear, panties and bras to tights, leggings and activewear. Whether it’s offering problem-solving innovations or giving female entrepreneurs a Leg Up, Spanx is all about supporting great women who do great things.
blank


blank
bliss
Bliss Spa at the W Hollywood features 6,000 square feet of tension-fighting facilities stretched over two floors, featuring a retail beauty boutique, a luxe nail lounge with two manicure and two pedicure stations, seven treatment rooms, and men’s and women’s locker rooms and lounges.
blank


blank

Founded by menswear legend, George Zimmer, Generation Tux is the best suit and tuxedo rental experience available today, distinguished by impeccable quality, style and variety.
blank


blank
B4B16-Partner-NailGarden
Nail Garden builds a warm nail boutique that is unique, stylish and full of personal and artistic expression. Since our opening we’ve become a destination for aficionados and casual users everywhere.
blank


blank

Powering the Social Media Experience for #BabesForBoobs
blank


blank

Chasing Linen is a design agency based in Southern California, available for worldwide. We specialize in custom stationery, wedding paperie, logo/branding as well as live art.
blank


blank

Venice Henna provides a distinct perspective on henna tattooing that combines Eastern traditions and philosophies of Mehndi with the Western styles of self-expression and diversity.
blank


blank
B4B16-Partner-Hotel-Wilshire
The Hotel Wilshire, a Kimpton Hotel, radiates Southern California’s sunny, contemporary point of view. Once you step inside, the bustle of Los Angeles fades away, and our friendly staff welcomes you into a sophisticated escape where luxury know no bounds. After — or in the middle of — a busy day, the rooftop pool is a magical place in which to revive with a swim or grab a poolside lunch, with views of the Hollywood Hills that revitalize at every turn. At The Hotel Wilshire, guests don’t need an excuse to indulge.
blank


blank
Partner-NGR
NGR™ / No Gym Required™ is a fitness company offering products and services based on the “anytime, anywhere – no excuses” philosophy.
blank


blank
Partner-PRLab
PR Lab public relations works with clients around the globe who want to consistently generate buzz for their consumer products. In our lab, we mix a variety of ingredients to create a comprehensive tailored campaign, including press coverage, product placement and events. From prestigious jewelry and watch companies to startup eyewear and lifestyle brands, we are passionate about securing ongoing results for every client.